I am very excited by the program of events that we are offering through Wisdom University in 2013 – four intensives in the Netherlands that also make one whole, a sacred journey into the caves of Dordogne, and the annual pilgrimage to Chartres as the seven year Mystery School starts a new cycle. I don’t know if 2012 is the end of something, but 2013 is certainly the start of something!
[Note that WisdomU events are open to the general public as well as enrolled students.]
It is the first time that there are now enough courses in Europe for a student enrolled in Wisdom University to get all the credits they need in one year for a Masters degree in Wisdom Studies without leaving European shores (plus one virtual course and your dissertation). In this launch year, there is a special deal of the four Intensives in the Netherlands for the price of three, for enrolled students taking them for credit. And there is early bird discount until Jan 31 for students and general public!
The faculty who have agreed to teach with us on these intensives is stellar:
- Marja de Vries, author of The Whole Elephant Revealed, and teacher about the pattern that connects and the nature of or current transition. Marja joins us for the State of the World and Wisdom as a Way of Life intensives.
- Dr Jim Garrison, founder of Wisdom University, as well as State of the World Forum and the Gorbachev Foundation USA, well-respected writer, author and teacher. Jim joins us for the State of the World and Wisdom as a Way of Life intensives.
- Herman Wijffels, former CEO of Rabobank, Director of Dutch Social-Economic Council and Dutch representative at the World Bank, he is often cited as being “the best Prime Minister the Netherlands never had”. Herman joins us for the State of the World intensive.
- Apela Colorado, Ph.D, one of the world’s most respected authorities on indigenous mind and earth wisdom. Creator of the first doctoral program in traditional knowledge at the California Institute of Integral Studies. and the Worldwide Indigenous Science Network. Apela joins us for Ancient Wisdom and leads the trip to the caves of Dordogne, as well as playing a key role in the ritual at Chartres.
- Prof Ervin Laszlo, widely recognised for his work on systems theory and the Akashic Field. Author of more than 70 books, he has taught at the world’s top universities and been an advisor to UNESCO. Ervin joins us by skype (maybe in person depending on travel and health) for Frontier Science.
- Dr Paul Ray, most well-known for his groundbreaking sociological research into Cultural Creatives, he is a much sought-after teacher and advisor on the current movements in human culture and society. Paul joins us by skype for Wisdom as a Way of Life.
On top of this amazing teaching faculty, Wisdom University’s pedagogy is rooted in a holistic approach to the student. As such, afternoons of courses are devoted to transformational art and self-expression, linked to the theme of each intensive.
Richard Henry joins us for sacred geometry in State of the World; Calen Rayne brings his powerful and beautiful brushstroke process to Ancient Wisdom; Mariabruna Sirabella brings the SoulCollage experience to Frontier Science; and Marjolein Berger-Vos brings it all to a fitting close with you taking home your own sculpture at Wisdom as a Way of Life.
Here is an overview of the events with links to more info:
Looks at how our worldview changes when we honour our indigenous mind and earth wisdom. Healing our relationship to the earth and our body, inspired by ancient teachings. With Apela Colorado, Gert van Santen, Prof Matthijs Schouten and Calen Rayne. June 23-27, Mennorode, Elspeet, Netherlands
Leans into what our most challenging and holistic scientists are showing us about reality, what it really means to be deeply interconnected, and the implications of that for many dimensions of our lives. With Prof Ervin Laszlo, Peter Merry and Mariabruna Sirabella (and one more to be confirmed). October 7-11, International School of Philosophy, Leusden, Netherlands
Given all that we know and sense, how do we lead ourselves, our communities and our organizations in the current Great Transition? What principles can guide us and what kind of people are rising to the challenge? With Jim Garrison, Caroline Myss, Paul Ray, Gert van Santen, Marja de Vries and Marjolein Berger-Vos. November 18-22, ZIN, Vught, Netherlands
Explores the core of what is happening in our world at this time and reveals a deeper pattern that connects the surface events. WIth Dr Jim Garrison, Peter Merry, Marja de Vries, Herman Wijffels and Richard Henry. March 17-21, 2014. Mennorode, Elspeet, Netherlands
Go deep inside yourself and this ancient site, face your fears and emerge better prepared to face the challenges ahead. With Apela Colorado and Pascal Raux. In the Vezere Valley, Dordogne, France.
The New Chartres Academy launches a new seven-year cycle of the Seven Liberal Arts in 2013. The next octave of the New Chartres Academy will focus on the creation of the new human being, the Homo Universalis, and the resacralization of the Earth. Chartres cathedral, France.
It would be great to have you with us at this special time for humanity and this planet of ours.